Motor Shield for NodeMCU ESP8266 - L293D
Based on the first motor-driven expansion board ESP-12E development.
- ESP12 DEV KIT development board expansion module;
- Lead ESP12 DEV KIT All-function pins: SPI, UART, GPIO, AI and 3.3V power connector;
- Expand two-way motor-driven, two-way direct drive motor;
- Onboard power switch;
- Motor power range: 4.5V ~ 36V;
- Control power range: 4.5V ~ 9V;
- Motor power, control power separation; In the experiment, by short-circuiting block the merger, the VIN and VM short, while power supply to the motor and the control board.