INA3221 Current and Voltage Sensor, Triple-Channel Module, High-Side Measurement, Shunt and Bus Voltage Monitor with I2C- and SMBUS-Compatible Interface
The INA3221 is a three-channel, high-side current and bus voltage monitor with an I2C- and SMBUScompatible interface. The INA3221 monitors both shunt voltage drops and bus supply voltages, in addition to having programmable conversion times and averaging modes for these signals. The INA3221 offers both critical and warning alerts to detect multiple programmable out-of-range conditions for each channel. The INA3221 senses current on buses that can vary from 0 V to 26 V. The device is powered from a single 2.7-V to 5.5-V supply, and draws 350 uA (typ)of supply current. The INA3221 is specified over the operating temperature range of –40°C to +125°C. The I2C- and SMBUS-compatible interface features four programmable addresses.
1. Triple-Channel with different bus voltage.
2. 0.1 ohm 1% 2W current sense resistor.
3. Up to +26V target voltage, with ±8mV resolution.
4. Up to ±1.638A current measurement, with ±0.4mA resolution.
5. Dimension: 38*32 mm.
6. PCB (no header or terminal block): 4.4g.
7. This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit addresses 0x40, 0x41, 0x44, 0x45, selectable with jumpers.