UV UVB Stråling Sensor Detektor Modul GY-8511 ML8511
- The module uses a common original ML8511 UV sensor that can detect the indoor or outdoor UV density.
- Sensor IC uses a readily highly integrated SOI-CMOS technology, suitable for digital and analog circuits.
- By the principle of turning photocurrent into voltage to detect UV intensity, it's suitable to be used by an external circuit.
- Analog voltage can be output when ML8511 is proportional to UV light.
- Since the voltage can be output, it can be directly connected to the built-in MCU's A / D digital / analog converter, no need for photoelectric conversion circuit.
- With the use of small, thin surface package, it's suitable for portable devices.
- The module also has a power saving mode up to 0.1uA, suitable for smart wearable devices or mobile phones to use.
Working voltage: DC 5V
Working temperature: -20~70°C
Sensitive areas: UV-A, UV-B
Sensitive wavelength: 280~390nm
Module size: 30 x 22mm
Datasheet and Arduino code
The ML8511 breakout is an easy to use ultraviolet light sensor The MP8511 UV (ultraviolet) Sensor works by outputing an analog signal in relation to the amount of UV light that's detected This breakout can be very handy in creating devices that warn the.. user of sunburn or detect the UV index as it relates to weather conditions.
This sensor detects 280-390nm light most effectively. This is categorized as part of the UVB (burning rays) spectrum and most of the UVA (tanning rays) spectrum. It outputs a analog voltage that is linearly related to the measured UV intensity (mW / cm2). If your microcontroller can do an analog to digital signal conversion then you can detect the level of UV!
OKI (OKI) to launch the built-in operational amplifier ultraviolet (UV) sensor IC - ML8511. The use of silicon coated product (SOI) on the insulating -CMOS, the company's first analog voltage output, no filter UV sensor.
OKI's UV sensor IC is easy thanks to the high degree of integration of SOI-CMOS technology, suitable for digital and analog circuits. OKI, said the company's future will utilize this expertise to strengthen the connection of the microprocessor digital output circuit, and then with the brightness control sensor sensing type (Ambient Light Sensor) constitute a single chip lineup of merchandise; hope not only to future products done for the day at a glance the amount of UV, and ready to grasp the degree of risk decorative UV measurement equipment, and will promote the application to appliances, portable field equipment.
ML8511 UV light can be used with an analog voltage output proportional to the amount. Since the output voltage can therefore be directly connected to the MCU built A / D digital / analog converter, no photoelectric converting circuit. And the use of small, low-profile surface-mount package, suitable for use in portable devices.